Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lets start the timer again!


Wow! ok so it's been a year since I posted on here! And what a crazy year it has been. I had my third baby, we moved twice and my oldest started school!!

As well...so many new cakes! I tried some new techniques this year, as well my loving husband got me an airbrush for my birthday. As I continue forward I feel like each cake gets better than the last!
My sister brought me some pictures of jungle themed cakes like she like for my nephews 1st birthday! After some consideration she decided maybe she's better just get a character cake...
But my Nephew needed something amazing to celebrate his 1st birthday! So this is what I put together in the end. AND HE LOVED IT! He grabbe the one monkey right off the cake and shoved the whole thing in his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment